Thursday, 25 February 2010


I am shocked that there is a word for this other than "rung" and I've never heard of it before:

rundle n a rung of a ladder; a wheel or similar rotating object [Origin from Middle English var. of roundel]

Shocked, I say to you, shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment